1. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the cookery web site or mobile application. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose without any written permission from Shortcut Media AG;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the cookery web site or the cookery service;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Shortcut Media AG at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the cookery web site and the cookery service are provided "as is". Shortcut Media AG makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Shortcut Media AG does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The cookery service can be used for cooking by following the instructions in the recipes, but these instructions might be inaccurate and therefore, we do not guarantee cooking results.
In no event shall Shortcut Media AG or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, copyright infringement) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the cookery Internet site or the cookery service, even if Shortcut Media AG or a Shortcut Media AG authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the cookery web site or the cookery service could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Shortcut Media AG does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site or on the cookery service are accurate, complete, or current. Shortcut Media AG may make changes to the materials contained on its web site or the cookery service at any time without notice. Shortcut Media AG does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Shortcut Media AG has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Shortcut Media AG of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the cookery web site or the cookery service shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site or the cookery service.